Monday, November 5, 2007

Crabbies' Garden =D

O.K. First, the info...

Members : Me
Li Yuan
Nurin
Competition : Sandwich Making Competition ---- I know, (._.)lll
Name of Sandwich: Crabbies' Garden----As seen above

Yipee!!! We got 2nd place!!!
Our sandwich was actually a butter roll, 3 of them.
First, we spread margarine on the sliced butter roll.
Then, we placed the ham, lettuce and cheese on it in a nice manner.
To make it a "crab", we poked cherry tomatoes into the bun. =D
It looked cute!!!
Pity I didn't take a picture of it. *sobs*
Oh yes, the so-called "garden".
It was actually just some vegetables in a special sauce,
therefore the name of "Crabbies' Garden".
Well, it does sound a bit lame,
but, *haha*
we won!!

The judges didn't taste it.
In the end, Mikhael, Joseph, Li Yuan and Nurin ate it.
I was the guinea pig who tested the sandwich at home
so I already tasted it.
Mikhael, Joseph, Li Yuan and Nurin wanted to try it
and so they had.
Gary...I don't know...
he was stuck with his group's (consisting of himself, Mikhael and Joseph) sandwich:
Husband and Wife-Romeo and Juliet.
Alright, maybe there was a slight creativity in it,
but trust me,
it looked quite disgusting.
So, Gary was left to eat that,
after which he told me he wanted to puke...

Back to my sandwich,
Mikhael had one,
Li Yuan had one,
Nurin had half,
Joseph had half.

The conversation among us...

Mikhael: Nice eh
Joseph : Not fair larh, you got one whole piece!
(After some time...)
Joseph : It's good! (In the tone of Mocca's car advertisement)
Mikhael: Eh, Joseph look! (Gobbles up the last of his sandwich)

2 comments:

Jayn3 said...

=) )hhahas..
you have to make me one of your 'crabs' someday..
ohh and can it be hand delivered to my house!?

SABBIE :] said...

Crabbi3s gard3n...sounds sho cut3..